WHITECAP MARGARITA (Our house special)
Silver Tequila, Coco Lopez and lime juice blended to perfection!
The best Mai Tai around in a festive tiki cup!
A corona and a margarita all in one! It’s like Cinco de Mayo every day!
Malibu, Blue Curacoa, Grenadine and pineapple. YUM!
RUMMY ON THE DECK
Captain Morgans, Malibu, triple sec, lemonade and cranberry juice.
CLUCK CLUCK PUNCH
Bacardi Oakheart spiced rum, 360 huckleberry vodka and huckleberry syrup mixed with orange & pineapple juices.
Watermelon vodka, coconut rum, pink lemonade and some mixed berries…you will wish we made these by the bucket!
JALAPENO LIME MARGARITA
Lime shot tequila, triple sec, limes and jalapenos…WOW!
Hpnotiq & vanilla vodka along with some 7up make this extremely refreshing.
BASIL LEMONADE (seasonal)
Our house basil infused vodka, muddled fruit and lemonade.
TRAILER PARK QUEEN **single wide or double wide**
A fruity twist to the lemon drop
~Every Trailer Park Queen needs HER
TRAILER PARK KING
A refreshing 16 oz. cold can of PBR
Limited Time Specials
House made smoked sockeye salmon dip served with garlic bread.
Pepperoni Mac Wrap …. $13
Pepperoni, three cheese Mac with provolone, mozzarella and smoked Gouda, a hint of sambal and cabbage will make your mouth water for more.
Mahi Mango …. $18.25
Pan seared mahi with a sweet & spicy mango salsa on top of Gouda mashed and grilled asparagus.
- Bonanza Cabernet B $22 GL $6
Scents of currants and dried roses, grape pomace and fresh tilled soil.
- Sea Sun Pinot Noir B $26 GL $7.
Scents of baked cherries, toasted wood and fresh out of the oven baguette.
- Two Mountain Merlot B $26 GL $7
Bright vibrant Bing cherry, blackberry and coffee on the nose.
- Clos De Los Siete Red Blend B$28 GL $7.50
Every Red varietal you can you think of is in this wine.
- Murray Syrah B $29 GL $7.75
The first sip bursts with fruit flavors of plum, raspberry & pomegranate
- Ryan Patrick Sauvignon Blanc B $21 GL $5.75
Floral aromas of citrus, peach and nectarine flavors.
- Simply Chardonnay B $19 GL $5.25
Fresh apple, pear and tropical fruit on the nose.
- Oliver Moscato B $23 GL $6.25
This Lemon Moscato uses the best juice from the west coast and pure lemon extract.
- Conundrum White Blend B $34 GL $8
Apricot, pear and honeysuckle as well as bright citrus notes.
- Frank Chenin Blanc B $19 GL $5.25
Ripe pear, quince and chamomile on the nose and a crisp finish.
Pilsners and Pale Lagers
- Czech-Style Pilsner 5.4% ABV 35 IBU
- Reuben’s Brews – Seattle, WA
- Our Czech-style pilsner is a clean, crisp, and bright lager with bready malt notes. Floral and spicy hops are balanced with a hint of sweetness.
- American Wheat Beer4.9% ABV 30 IBU
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Company Portland, OR
- When we first brewed Hefe in 1986, we knew we had stumbled upon something special. Hefe’s signature cloudy look, bold flavors and citrus notes defined a new style– the American-style Hefeweizen. At the time, we didn’t realize we had created the original American Hefeweizen and never expected that it would still be Oregon’s favorite craft beer some three decades later.
Blonde and Pale Ales
- Oceanic Pale Ale 5.7% ABV 40 IBU
- Pelican Brewing Co. – Pacific City, OR
- The thrill of the paddle is never far with a Paddleback Pale Ale in hand. This liquid sunshine is chock-full of bright, zesty aromas reminiscent of gooseberries and white peach. A crisp balance of toasty malt flavor and tropical fruit character is tempered by a hint of honey-like sweetness. This Oceanic Pale Ale has a clean, light body and a lively, refreshing finish. Whether celebrating your river paddle, surf session, or just scheming for your next escape to the water, complete your adventure with a refreshing, easy-drinking pale ale crafted with a bountiful helping of rare New Zealand hops.
- Golden Ale 4.3% ABV 14 IBU
- Cascade Lakes – Bend, OR
- As the name implies, this is one knock-out of a beer. Brewed to be a light bodied, refreshing ale, Blonde Bombshell combines subtle malt and wheat flavors with a delicate Liberty hop aroma to create a sensational beer. Originally brewed as a seasonal, this beer was so popular it pushed its way into our regular line-up.
- Extra Pale Summer Bock 6% ABV 28 IBU
- Bayern Brewing – Missoula, MT
- Dump Truck Summer Bock is a slight departure from Bayern Brewing´s usual celebration of Bavarian tradition. Though it is brewed using the old-fashioned decoction mash brewing method, Bayern has created another beer style totally unique in the Northwest.
- IPA 6.5 % ABV 50 IBU
- Boneyard Beer – Bend, OR
- Slightly sweet maltiness balanced with a unique composition of 5 PacNW hops. Your tap will hit the REDLINE.
- Hazy IPA 7% ABV 55 IBU
- 10 Barrel – Bend, OR
- Like an epic sunset above stratus clouds, this Hazy IPA is bursting with colorful flavor.
Brick X Brick
- IPA 7.1 % ABV
- Brick West Brewing – Spokane, WA
- While still sharing many wonderful attributes with its East Coast cousin, West Coast IPA also has many notable differences. Instead of fuller body and less bitterness, Brick by Brick showcases an assertedly higher bitterness, while still being in balance, and a remarkably drier body. Hop flavors and aromas showcase the beautiful fruity and pine flavors of Simcoe, the citrus of Amarillo, and the berry notes of Mosaic.
- IPA 7.2 % ABV 50 IBU
- Kona Brewing Co. – Kailua-Kona, HI
- Dive into bright, pineapple refreshment with Gold Cliff IPA. It’s as thrilling as a leap from the golden cliffs of Lanai and splashing into the cobalt blue waters. Paradise is just a sip away, so go ahead and take the plunge. One life right?
- IPA 6.5% ABV 50 IBU
- Lost Coast Brewery- Eureka, CA
- Hoppy and full-bodied, the Indica IPA was created with the true beer lover in mind. Its high alcohol content is balanced nicely with the radical bittering from Columbus hops, and gets a nice dry-hop finish using generous amounts of Willamette and Centennial hop flowers.
Hazy Little Thing
- IPA 6.7% ABV 35 IBU
- Sierra Nevada – Chico, CA
- Juicy hops and silky malt meet in a Hazy Little Thing with fruit-forward flavor, modest bitterness, and a smooth finish.
- IPA 7% ABV 58 IBU
- Hop Valley Brewing Co. – Eugene, OR
- From the mysterious depths of Hop Valley Brewing comes the legendary Kraken Stash, a mythically smooth IPA brewed with Cryo Hops® that’s sure to rock your boat!
- IPA 8.2% ABV 73 IBU
- Elysian Brewing Co. – Seattle, WA
- Space Dust balances bitterness with a sweetness of hop flavors. Grapefruit, mango, and orange aromas with a medium body and a dry finish.
Amber, Red, and Brown Ales
Big Eddy Red
- ABV 5.4
- Clarkston, WA
- Roosters in collaboration with Riverport Brewery in Clarkston WA.
- Red Ale ABV 6% IBU 15
- Silver City Brewery – Bremerton, WA
- There’s a beer for everyone. Ridgetop Red is everyone’s beer. Full-bodied and smooth with a sweet caramel flavor balanced with Northwest Liberty hops for a refreshing finish.
- Scottish Strong Ale 8% ABV 30 IBU
- Oskar Blues – Lyons, CO
- This jaw-dropping Scottish strong ale (8% ABV) is brewed with bodacious amounts of malted barley and specialty grains, and a dash of beechwood-smoked malt.
Porters and Stouts
9 Lb. Porter
- Porter 6.4% ABV 40 IBU
- Georgetown Brewing Co. – Seattle ,WA
- Brewed for our friends at the 9 Pound Hammer here in Georgetown, this is an exceptionally flavorful medium bodied porter. We use tons of Chocolate, Munich, and Roasted Barley, then blend it with Summit and Chinook hops to create what we like to call Roasted Chocolaty Goodness. Mmm… porter.
- Breakfast Stout 6.8% ABV 50 IBU
- Bale Breaker – Yakima, WA
- Who says Bale Breaker only does hoppy? Conditioned on locally-roasted coffee beans by Yakima’s Lincoln Avenue Coffee Co, this rich, dark brew reminds us that good things still happen while hop fields lay dormant in the off-season.
Ciders and Meads
D’s Wicked Cider Baked Apple
- Other Specialty Cider/Perry 6.9% ABV 1 IBU
- D’s Wicked Cider Kennewick, WA
- A refreshing drink with wine-like apple flavors.