Choice top round seasoned and slow roasted in house, thinly sliced and marinated. Tossed with fresh broccoli crowns in a savory sauce served over white rice.
- Terra d’Oror Petite Sirah B $21 GL $6
A powerful nose of sweet oak vanillin and bright juicy fruit
- North by Northwest Red Blend B $22 GL $6.25
A rich nose of fresh blackberries, dark chocolate, roasted coffee & violets
- Freakshow Cabernet B $25 GL $7
Red cherry, hints of floral and dark fruit with tannins coming through the lasting, oak-kissed finish
- Headturner Red Blend B$24 GL $6.75
Rich and concentrated flavors with a whisper of powdered earth on the finish
- Plungerhead Old Vine Zinfandel B $20 GL $5.75
The first sip bursts with fruit flavors of plum, raspberry & pomegranate
- King Estate Sauvignon Blanc B $27 GL $7.5
Enticing freshly cut white peach, lychee, lemon zest and a bit of damp slate
- A to Z Riesling B $24 GL $5.25
This Oregon Riesling greets with bright fresh citrus and tropical aromas
- Seaglass Pinot Grigio B $18 GL $5.25
Lovely aromas of lemongrass, grapefruit and honeysuckle lead to decadent flavors or ripe pear and hints of tangerine
- Diora Chardonnay B $25 GL $7
Aromas of pineapple that mingle with toasted oak and hints of ripe apricot, creme brulee and pear
- Eola Hills Chardonnay B $23 GL $6.5
Tropical fruit flavors mingle with a hint of oak and caramel
Pilsners and Pale Lagers
- Pilsner 4.5% ABV 22 IBU
- North Coast Brewing Company
- A fresh tasting Pilsner brewed in the finest European Tradition
- Always popular when we put it on tap. Subtle hop character, crisp and clean
- Sam Adams Winter Ale 5.6% ABV 22 IBU
- Boston Beer Company
- Festive and Smooth, Crisp Bock with citrus and spices.
- No- Li Winter seasonal 6.8% ABV 55IBU
- American Wheat Beer4.9% ABV 30 IBU
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Company Portland, OR
- When we first brewed Hefe in 1986, we knew we had stumbled upon something special. Hefe’s signature cloudy look, bold flavors and citrus notes defined a new style– the American-style Hefeweizen. At the time, we didn’t realize we had created the original American Hefeweizen and never expected that it would still be Oregon’s favorite craft beer some three decades later.
Blonde and Pale Ales
- Blonde Ale 5.0% ABV 38 IBU
- Iron Goat Brewing Spokane, WA
- Citrus and floral aromas with orange peel and honey.
- Formerly Trashy Blonde
Sierra Nevada Celebration Fresh Hop IPA
- American IPA 6.8% ABV 65 IBU
- Sierra Nevada , CA
- Wonderfully robust and rich, Dry hoped for a lively, intense aroma.
Brick West West Bound Train
- Hazy IPA 5.1% ABV25 IBU
- Brick West Brewing Co. Spokane, WA
- Big juicy hop aroma and flavor, low bitterness and malt flavor.
Boneyard RPM IPA
- American IPA 6.5% ABV 50 IBU
- Boneyard Beer – Bend, OR
- Slightly sweet maltiness balanced with a unique composition of 5 PacNW hops.
Elysian Full Contact
- Imperial Hazy IPA 8.8% ABV 60IBU
- Elysian Brewing Seattle WA
- Cloaked in a semi-translucent haze, an imposing presence beckons you to come closer.
River City Kung Fu Death Monkey
- Imperial Hazy IPA 8.9% ABV 78 IBU
- Resinous, fruity and enough kick to put you on your ass.
- Kung Fu Death Monkey is required to come with a government warning.
- Really, it’s true
- Treat it with the respect it deserves.
- ABV 6.9 IBU 71
- Escondido, CA
- Our best-selling beer and one of the all-time favorites for Team Stone!
Ten Pin Head Pin
- American IPA 7.1% ABV 62IBU
- Ten Pin Brewing Moses Lake, WA
- Pleasantly bitter American IPA showcases the resinous, earthy, tropical and citrus fruit flavors of Mosaic, Citra, & Simcoe hops
Amber, Red, and Brown Ales
Mexican Chocolate Death
- American Strong Ale 7.5% ABV No IBU
- Iron Horse Brewery WA, United States
- American Scitchr Ale 6.5 % ABV 27 IBU
- Pike Brewing Co.
- Sweet malt, reminiscent of carmel and toffee, are followed by a bit of smoke.
Porters and Stouts
Pelican Tsunami Stout
- Export Stout 7.0 % ABV 45 IBU
- Pacific City, OR
- Roasted malts and unmalted barley give this full-bodied brew its dense creamy head and distinct dark chocolate and cappuccino flavors that swell to a clean, rounded malty finish.
Ecliptic Capella Porter
- American Porter 5.2% ABV 39 IBU
- Ecliptic Brewing Portland, OR
- Capella Porter is named after a bright star in the constellation Auriga. Sweet dark malt aromas are followed by a nice medium body. Flavors of chocolate and caramel meld with just a touch of roast. A collection of American hops (Nugget, Chinook, Centennial and Cascade) brighten this lively porter.
Bi Frost Winter Ale
- American Strong Ale 8.3% ABV 58 IBU
- Elysian Brewing Seattle
- Strong, hoppy and smooth. Brewed with Pale malt and Munich and Crystal malts. Bittered with a variety of hops.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged makes a great way to enjoy a winter day.
Ciders and Meads
D’s Wicked Cider Baked Apple
- Other Specialty Cider/Perry 6.9% ABV 1 IBU
- D’s Wicked Cider Kennewick, WA
- A refreshing drink with wine-like apple flavors.