SOME LIKE IT HOT
Irish cream, Malibu rum, creme de cocoa and hot chocolate.
ROOSTERS FAMOUS HOT BUTTERED RUM
Rum and Rooster’s house made batter.
HOT PUMPKIN PIE
Black velvet toasted caramel, vanilla vodka, pumpkin spice and our house made rum batter.
BENS HUCKLEBERRY COBBLER
360 huckleberry vodka, black velvet toasted caramel and our house made rum batter.
HOT OATMEAL COOKIE
Irish cream, butter shots and hot damn with hot chocolate and topped with whipped cream.
SOME LIKE IT COLD
You’ve asked for it, now we have it. Rooster’s version of the Moscow Mule. Enjoy!
Cranberry vodka, huckleberry flavoring and sour.
OPRAH’S POMEGRANATE MARTINI
Vodka, Cointreau and pomegranate flavor.
ROOSTER’S FAMOUS WHISKEY SOUR
Maker’s Mark whiskey, citrus and sugar are combined in this handcrafted traditional cocktail. Shaken and topped with egg white for a smooth, rich texture.
Bacardi Oakheart spiced rum, 360 bing cherry, peach schnapps and a mixture of juices.
WHITECAP MARGARITA (Our house special)
Silver Tequila, Coco Lopez and lime juice blended to perfection!
The best Mai Tai around in a festive tiki cup!
A corona and a margarita all in one! It’s like Cinco de Mayo every day!
Malibu, Blue Curacoa, Grenadine and pineapple. YUM!
RUMMY ON THE DECK
Captain Morgans, Malibu, triple sec, lemonade and cranberry juice.
CLUCK CLUCK PUNCH
Bacardi Oakheart spiced rum, 360 huckleberry vodka and huckleberry syrup mixed with orange & pineapple juices.
Watermelon vodka, coconut rum, pink lemonade and some mixed berries…you will wish we made these by the bucket!
JALAPENO LIME MARGARITA
Lime shot tequila, triple sec, limes and jalapenos…WOW!
Hpnotiq & vanilla vodka along with some 7up make this extremely refreshing.
TRAILER PARK QUEEN **single wide or double wide**
A fruity twist to the lemon drop
~Every Trailer Park Queen needs HER
TRAILER PARK KING
A refreshing 16 oz. cold can of PBR
Limited Time Specials
Asparagus spears battered in our famous hazel flour and fried to delicious crispiness. Served with house made buttermilk ranch.
T’s Steak Wrap….$15.95
Pan seared steak in a delicious garlic wrap, stuffed with lettuce and Tara’s delectable steak sauce. Each bite leaves you yearning for the next.
Mexican Street Dog …. $14.5
Chicken jalapeno dog on a pub bun slathered in our smokey mayo with a kick, topped with fresh corn salsa, feta cheese and cilantro.
- Chop Shop Cabernet B $22 GL $6
This is a bold, juicy Cabernet Sauvignon, with a fruit-forward personality that pairs well with your favorite red meats.
- Lost Poet Red Blend B $24 GL $6.5
A mouth full of ripe red fruits and soft tannins, ends in a long fruit-forward finish.
- Shooting Star Red Blend B $26 GL $7
This sinfully delicious blend is amazingly balanced with lively cherry and dark berry notes, cloaked in dark chocolate tannins.
- Trim Cabernet B $26 GL $7
Fruit forward and approachable, this Cabernet possesses moderate tannins and a solid finish.
- Rebellious Pinot Noir B $32 GL $8.5
This soft and silky wine entices with crushed raspberry and hints of sandalwood and wild licorice on the nose.
- Debts & Lessons Riesling B $28 GL $7.5
There is a light sweetness on the palate, where pear, apple and peach tones meet with a touch of petrol.
- Mulderbosch Sauvignon Blanc B $28 GL $7.5
Perfectly balanced with lingering focus and
acidity, the mid palate plays with classic cassis
and thyme flavours.
- Acrobat Pinot Gris B $23 GL $6.25
Punchy, firm and full in feel, this white brings a crisp Asian pear flavor framed by apple-skin phenolics.
- Substance Chardonnay B $26 GL $7
So gorgeous, enticing you with orange blossom, fragrant melon, lemon peel, and graham cracker.
- Sabine Rose’ B $24 GL $6.50
Enticing aromatics of peach, white cherry and wild raspberry that are balanced by summer flowers, white tea and Provence herbs.
Our House Red’s-
- CK Mondavi Merlot B $19 GL $5.25
Intense ripe flavors and bright acidity.
- Menage a Trois Decadence Cabernet B $22 GL $6.25
A deliciously opulent and full-bodied Cabernet.
- Apothic Red Blend B $22 GL $6.5
Aromas and flavors of blackberry and dark cherry layered with hints of mocha, chocolate and brown spice.
- Colter’s Creek Syrah (Local) B$35 GL $9
Vibrant aromas of blueberry pie, dried orange rind, cranberry and boysenberry lead to full-bodied, richly flavorful blue and purple fruit flavors.
Our House White’s-
- Townshend Chardonnay B $19 GL $6
Balancing flavors of soft apple blossom and lemon zest.
- A to Z Pinot Gris B $18 GL $6
Aromas of honeysuckle and acacia yield to citrus fruits, white peaches and nectarines.
- Lindsay Creek Sauvignon Blanc B $21 GL $6
This Sauvignon blanc is bursting with aromas of grapefruit, lychee, passion fruit and boxwood.
- Roscato Rosso Red Moscato B $20 GL $5.5
Northern Italy provides a spectacular backdrop for Roscato, a violet-hued red with aromatic notes of cherry, blackberry and red raspberry.
- Lindsay Creek Riesling GL $6
This delightfully sweet Riesling has fruity notes of honeycrisp apple, crisp pear, and pineapple.
Pilsners and Pale Lagers
- German Style Pilsner 4.8% ABV / 30 IBU
- Dru Bru – Snoqualmie Pass, WA
An award-winning German-style light lager. Fresh, unfiltered mountain water from Snoqualmie Pass, Bohemian Pilsner malts, and Czech Saaz hops create a super-smooth lager with a complex maltiness and soft bitterness. It’s refreshing, light and crushable.
- American Wheat Beer 4.9% ABV / 30 IBU
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Company Portland, OR
- When we first brewed Hefe in 1986, we knew we had stumbled upon something special. Hefe’s signature cloudy look, bold flavors and citrus notes defined a new style– the American-style Hefeweizen. At the time, we didn’t realize we had created the original American Hefeweizen and never expected that it would still be Oregon’s favorite craft beer some three decades later.
- Dark Hefe 6.0% ABV / 18 IBU
- Bayern Brewing – Missoula, MT
- Dragon’s Breath is a Dark Wheat Hefeweizen, otherwise known as a Dunkelweizen. It is mild in taste, unfiltered, and moderately hopped with Hallertauer Perle hops, cold fermented eliminating any harsh aftertaste.
Blonde and Pale Ales
- White Ale 4.5% ABV
- Lost Coast Brewing – Eureka, CA
- A Belgium-style white ale brewed with wheat, Belgian Wit yeast, orange peel, rolled oats, coriander and Sterling hops. Crisp and refreshing, with a subtle sweetness.
- Blonde Ale 4.8% ABV / 20 IBU
- Pelican Brewing – Pacific City, OR
- With a brilliant straw-yellow color, and a floral, herbaceous aroma, Sunrise Surfer Blonde Ale is a refreshing, tasty treat. A light toasted flavor comes from the Pilsner malt, and combines with bread-like wheat character to give this beer a crisp, lean malt aspect.
- Golden Ale 4.4% ABV / 21 IBU
- Kona Brewing Co. – Kaulua-Kona, HI
- Paddle into easy-drinking, island refreshment with Big Wave. So smooth, it’s like catching the crest of a breaking wave at Oahu’s Makaha Beach and gliding all the way into the sandy shore. Paradise is just a sip away, so bring your ohana along for the ride.
- Red IPA 6% ABV / 40 IBU
- Boneyard Beer – Bend, OR
- Resinous, floral, earthy IRA; a collaboration with LibTech – and fits the bill as an hommage to their quality snowboard gear. Now go shred!
- IPA 6.5% ABV / 64 IBU
- Icicle Brewing – Leavenworth, WA
- Starting with the pristine waters of Icicle Creek, we add the intense flavors and aromas of our locally grown Yakima hops, pairing the citrusy floral hop notes with a sweet-malty undertone. It’s an IPA that’s breaking the barrier between bitter and bold.
- Juicy IPA 5.9% ABV / 36 IBU
- Ninkasi Brewing – Eugene, OR
- Prismatic is as radiant as the Oregon coastline. Sail away with the scent of six different hops, abundant with citrus and tropical fruit notes, as they twirl into a riptide and crash amongst the waves.
- Juicy IPA 5.1% ABV / 5 IBU
- Brick West Brewing – Spokane, WA
- Citra and Idaho 7 hops give this juicy IPA a bright expressive hop aroma and flavors of tropical fruit, citrus and melon.
- Hazy IPA 6.1% ABV / 40 IBU
- Elysian Brewing – Seattle, WA
- The name “Hazy ’96” is a mashup of two things: the beer style, and the year Elysian Brewing was established. Hazy ’96 is driven by an overwhelming sense of nostalgia for the 90s. Pulling visual cues from video cassette packaging, you are automatically transported to a specific moment in time.
- Hazy IPA 7% ABV / 60 IBU
- Breckenridge Brewing – Littleton, CO
- Soft, lush and intensely juicy, our hazy IPA is bursting with hoppy aroma and flavor. To intensify the tropical hop layers without adding bitterness, we dropped in an experimental hop known as HBC 472. The result: pleasant complexity with bold flavors of citrus and coconut.
My Pony 9
- New England/Hazy IPA 7% ABV / 65 IBU
- Post Falls Brewing Co. – Post Falls, ID
- Double Dry Hop. Juicy, hazy and citrusy. Simcoe.
- IPA 7% ABV
- River City Brewing – Spokane, WA
- This very crushable West Coast IPA features the classic 3 C’s (Centennial, Cascade, and Chinook) for the hops, and has a nice and simple malt bill to let those hops shine!
She sits at 7%, with a clean, crisp, and hoppy profile, and a nice bitter finish.
Amber, Red, and Brown Ales
Big Eddy Red
- 5.4% ABV
- Clarkston, WA
- Roosters in collaboration with Riverport Brewery in Clarkston WA.
- Amber Ale 5.5% ABV / 29 IBU
- Whipsaw Brewing – Ellensburg, WA
- A moderate, hoppy beer with a distinct caramel malty flavor.
Porters and Stouts
Peanut Butter Milk Stout
- Stout 5.3% ABV / 30 IBU
- Belching Beaver – San Diego, CA
- Troy came up with the idea of combining the flavor of peanut butter with our milk stout and he nailed it. Don’t let the dark color fool you, this beer is delightfully easy to drink with cascading aromas of roasted peanuts, dark chocolate and coffee.
- American Porter 5.4% ABV / 16 IBU
- Breckenridge Brewing – Littleton, CO
- Aromas of vanilla and toasted grain set the stage for mellow flavors of vanilla and dark roasted malts in this popular porter. Don’t let its deep mahogany color fool you, this brew is packed with flavor, yet as smooth as they come.
Ciders and Meads
D’s Wicked Cider Baked Apple
- Other Specialty Cider/Perry 6.9% ABV 1 IBU
- D’s Wicked Cider Kennewick, WA
- A refreshing drink with wine-like apple flavors.